Monday 25 June 2012

Endings


Well, last week I retired!! Hence the title - Endings.
So now I should have more time for my crafts – in between accompanying my husband to the dump, auto parts & hardware stores as I did on the week-end.









I finished 2 more baby hats – same old, same old, but they are CUTE!
 And necessary, so I keep going.

I have been working on a knitted shawl for years – this is the year it gets finished!
Another ending.

 I keep telling myself to NEVER start another knitted project – I don’t really find it relaxing, I am not good at it and make lots of mistakes. But somehow I forget all this and buy a kit like this. The end result is pleasing – lovely & soft. And the weather is still cold so I will use it this year.
Do leave a note if you drop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment