Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Last week's output

Keeping track of what I have made is encouraging - this week!  I tried making a hat to give to a lady I met with "chemo" baldness, thought it would match her uniform, but the first one I made was too small, and the second was too big.  My patterns come from my head so end up..............whereever they want to.  So need to find a large and a small person who want a red hat for the coming winter!

I also managed to add tops to hang hand towels, have not done these for a while.  The first one was so nice I packed it into a plastic container & wrapped it as an interim engagement present for my niece - so no photo of that one.  The second one...........well, it did not end up as well - but it will do the job just as well.  Better luck next time!!
I strategically place the hand towel in front of some of my china - just to tempt you!  Will put more of my china on the blog when I have more time.

1 comment:

  1. what lovely red hats!!!
    and teapots, and tea towel, it is all very beautiful!!