This not - terribly - well - photographed quilt is the last one I made for a grandchild. I have made them all a Noah's Ark quilt when they were born. It is becoming a challenge to find different patterns & fabrics for each one!
This last week I also relined my everyday handbag - the thin silky lining had been repaired so many times & I couldn't use the pockets as everything fell through them. I used a remnant of black fabric that was not too heavy. As good as new!
Also finished a white baby hat, & added flowers to others made previously. Have not taken any photos yet. Which reminds me - I also finally finished another baby quilt & have not recorded that, so will go & do it now!! Watch out for the photos!!